Thursday, February 2, 2012

Google Reading Response #2


I love food blogs, because I enjoy looking at the photography of it, how by looking, you can somehow feel the crunchiness of the cucumber, the slipperiness of the skin of the fish. This is why I found photos of Aaron Graubart's "Dark Food" interesting. The set captures our food in an almost gruesome manner, but so matter-of-factly. I can see how his style in this set can be use in conjunction with a PETA or campaign for veganism.

While browsing, I've also stumbled upon Aaron Graubart's original website, where he has very impressive photographs of still life. I just love the simplicity and crispness of them!

To see the original post on LPV Magazine, click here
To see the artists' other works, including 'normal' food photography, click here.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

About